onsdag 16 december 2009

Mig genom Linkin Park

I don't know what stressed me first
Or how the pressure was fed
But I know just what it feels like
To have a voice in the back of my head
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within

And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
I'm about to break

Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real
There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming... confusing
This lack of self-control I fear is never ending
Controlling... I can't seem

I wanna run away
Never say goodbye
I wanna know the truth
Instead of wondering why
I wanna know the answers
No more lies

Sometimes I need to remember just to breathe
Sometimes I just feel like screaming at myself

I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve held so long
Erase all the pain till it’s gone
I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
I will never know myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel anything else, until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything till I break away from me

It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone
Something has been taken from deep inside of me
The secret I've kept locked away no one can ever see
Wounds so deep they never show they never go away
Like moving pictures in my head for years and years they've played
Sometimes I remember the darkness of my past
Bringing back these memories I wish I didn't have
Sometimes I think of letting go and never looking back
And never moving forward so there'd never be a past

Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I'm picking me apart again
Clutching my cure
I tightly lock the door
I try to catch my breath again
I hurt much more
Than anytime before

I don’t know who to trust no surprise
Everyone feels so far away from me
Take everything from the inside and throw it all away
Tension is building inside steadily

I bleed it out digging deeper
Just to throw it away

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar